Water hog mat systems in different stages3 min read
When winter months force significant over saturation of dirt and water from the soles of shoes or wheel carts, single-mat entrance systems fail. The bottoms of shoes alone gather 50 pounds of filth and grime every year in the typical firm. With 150 people walking on it each week, one square yard of carpet acquires a pound of dirt. Hundreds of thousands of slips and falls, with an average cost of $40,000 each event, are caused by damp entryways and the transition to slippery, wet flooring. In restaurants, healthcare institutions, and office buildings, high-performance Water hog mats retain up to 95 percent of pollutants and moisture, reducing the $600 cost of cleaning each pound of dirt.
How to choose the best indoor/outdoor mat?
An ultra-coarse mat is needed to remove caked-on dirt, ice packs, and parking lot oil from the entryway. Fine dust, trace water, and fine-grained salts or sand, on the other hand, need a softer, finer surface with higher surface density. Dirt and saturation are readily addressed by single mat systems. For successful utilization, big fan systems and frequent change-outs are required. When entrance mats approach saturation points and leak onto adjacent surfaces, flooring surfaces lose grip. Because the danger of trips and falls takes precedence over cleaning costs and aesthetics, multi-surface mat systems offer both efficiency and function. Slips and falls, as well as cleaning expenses, become minor concerns as compared to the chance of slips and falls. Floor carpets covers the whole area in just one piece of carpet.Parquet flooring Dubai creates a lovely and decent look on a floor. The floor carpet is attached to the floor with the help of gum around the corners so the carpet cannot move. At Grass carpet, we have an unlimited collection of carpets to choose from.
Zone 1 Super scraper designs
- Nitrile rubber is very resilient and will never warp, fade, roll, or break.
- With an abrasive grass brush or nitrile Flexi tip, outdoor scraper mats cut off big particles of filth, mud, ice, and snow before the entrance.
- UV resistant, anti-static, and nfsi certified slip resistance give a safe and ultra-durable outdoor stage mat. The outside edge collects water and allows it to drain.
Zone 2 Scraper/wiper entrance mats
- 100% nitrile rubber isolates entrances spaces from puddling and with deep water channels for containment and high traction
- Perfect for wiping and scraping off dirt, grime, and debris in areas that transition from indoor to outdoor
- Rugged rubber backing resists curling, cracking, or degradation caused by rain, snow, humidity, freeze/thaw, and the sun
Zone 3 Wiper entrance mats,
- Soft, thick fabric entrance mats achieve final dirt and grime stoppage of up to 85 – 95 percent when paired with a comprehensive mat system, thanks to continuous mono-filament polyester, which is one of the cleanest and most absorbent materials ever manufactured.
- Water Hog Silver Entrance Mats offer a softer feel and capture tiny quantities of dirt and water while safeguarding your flooring, trapping any fine-grain particles, filth, or dampness, and ensuring the last barrier against water and dirt transfer to unprotected, slip-prone surfaces. They’re ideal for situations such as service counters.
Zone 4 Custom color and branding
For accenting entryways or branding placement in front of workstations and elevators, custom logo mats provide more color tones and contrast. Colors, logos, and imagery relevant to the industry add flare and provide a wonderful first impression. Free delivery and personalized logo or picture mats with trendy fabric, traditional rubber trim, or vinyl trim are available. For the best traction on hard surfaces or carpets, choose between cleated and smooth backings.